WELCOME TO TIMBER FLOORS IN BRISBANE…
Timber Floors in Brisbane are the Timber Flooring Masters and have been accredited with the highest trade recognition being the “Vanguard” title by the Australian Timber Flooring Association and is one of Brisbane’s most experienced and government recognised industry specialists.
With a wealth of over twenty years of specialised trade knowledge and contacts behind us and an artistic flair for detail we now offer a unique personalised technical advice & assessing service for Insurance Companies and the DIY home renovators from the Sunshine Coast down to Northern Rivers NSW… Right through to the complete package of trade services outlined on this web site.
When considering flooring options it is wise to keeping in mind that hardwood flooring and staircases are considered to be the most beautiful flooring material a home can have and that homes with real timber flooring definitely sell quicker and for a higher price than ones without.
Our Quick Quoting System: Simply email us the following…
(1) A close up focused photo of the worst looking or damaged flooring areas.
(2) A photo of the worst looking or damaged flooring areas from a distance.
(3) The total size of the flooring area in meters squared (m2), number of steps etc.
(4) If repairs are to be done please include the dimensions and species if known. An example of a floorboard description may be: 130mm wide x 19mm thick American Oak.
(5) Please remember to also include your full name, property address, mobile phone number and when the work can/needs to be done on your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To get the square meterage total of a floor space simply break the area up into squares/rectangles, then in each room measure one wall by the other. An example might be: A room that is has two 6 meter length walls and two 5 meter length walls times 6 x 5 = 30 m2.