WITHOUT GOOD PREPERATION DISASTER IS SURE TO FOLLOW!
With this in statement in mind all our preparation work it carried out to meet the Australian Standards and the Australian Timber Flooring Association recommendations. After all if a job is worth doing it’s worth doing right, please keep in mind that PRICE IS RELEVANT!
While inspecting high rise apartments around Brisbane and the Gold Coast I often come across floors that need levelling work to meet product specifications and ATFA recommendations and am told of other businesses keen to cutting corners to try and win jobs by suggesting to owners deep pools of glue or cardboard and sticky tape will do the trick… don’t be sucked in. We will never entertain such ridiculous practices. Some of the services I offer in floor preparation around Brisbane and the Gold Coast include…
• Removal of existing floorcoverings
• Installation of acoustic underlays
• Cement levelling / grinding
• Skirting board, architraves and door removal
• Moisture proofing all surfaces
• Rubbish removal
• Installation of sub flooring and battens systems
• Staircases levelled, squared and prepared for cladding.